Sunday, November 14, 2010

things I'm loving this week.....

I can't wait to get my hands on this beautiful book. Its full of great pics from talented artsy/crafty folk. It's been put together by the clever people at Frankie magazine and hits the news stands on 17 November......yippee.
Sweet illustrations by Nan Lawson. Check out her etsy shop.



How sweet is this leather hand stitched apple brooch? It's just one of the lovely items on offer at this too-sweet-for-words shop. I've been a subscriber to their newsletters for ages, so I was so excited to hear that they have finally opened an online store. Now I won't have to travel all the way to Denmark to get my Creme de la creme fix.


Love this tutorial on crocheted clothes hangers.......very nana chic.




The cutest lamp......EVER! from probably the cutest online shop I have ever seen - Bianca & Family.




These 70's inspired shoes by Swedish Hasbeens....too many colours and styles to choose from.





Hope that made your day a little brighter. It sure cheared me up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment