Sunday, January 9, 2011

Crochet Inspiration

Sorry about the lack of posts this week. My internet has been really slow, so I've been having trouble uploading pictures. I promise to make it up to you.
One of my New Years Resolutions is to learn how to crochet.
I've made granny squares when I was a child but have never finished a project.
What better place to look for crochet inspiration but Etsy. Here are a few of my fave finds -
How sweet are these apple coasters.
These two mobiles from one of my fave Etsy stores Emma Lamb - HERE and HERE



I just love these vintage crocheted blankets/throws -

HERE


HERE and HERE



I love the zig zag pattern on these -


Another Emma Lamb creation HERE

More lovely vintage blankets -
LOVE the colours of this one HERE

and HERE


A must-have beanie with flaps for Mr.Ro this winter.

Cute bow beanie, available in lots of lovely colours. I may have to order a couple of these :)


Time to grab a crochet hook and some wool and get started.....er....maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment