Tuesday, November 25, 2014

:: Christmas Wish List ::

Christmas 2014 Wish List


With only 30 days till Christmas (yikes), you could say I'm officially in panic mode. I haven't starting gift shopping yet. The girls and I did some window shopping on the weekend, to get ideas for their own wish lists, so I thought it time to put together my own. Here goes- 

Tea Towels like this one / Christmas is not complete without Cherry Liqueur Chocolates / I  love the packaging of this candle from Country Road / A 2015 Diary from Kikki. K is a must have / Grey Table Reindeer from Lark / Glazed Apple Fragrance Oil from The Body Shop. I love this scent! /  Last but not lest, a Robotic Vacuum Cleaner. Living with 4 kids, a husband and 2 cats, our floors gets messy. 

To find any or all of these items under the tree this year would make me very happy :)

Have you written your lists yet?

x Elethea

No comments:

Post a Comment