Monday, March 3, 2014

:: my vintage library :: The Home by Alain Gree and Luis Camps

It's time for another "My Vintage Library" me thinks.
This time I want to show you my favourite pages from this fun book - "The Home" by Alain Gree and Luis Camps.
I've long been a fan of Alain Gree illustrations, so when I came across this lovely book in an op shop for 50c I was thrilled to say the least.
I love the detailed images of streets and home interiors. Each page is a different game. Maybe I will play with Ronan when he is a little older.


How groovy is this kitchen? I think a lot of people my age can identify with the brown cupboards and orange bench tops combo. Very early 1970's!


Can you spot what furniture has remained in the same place in the two rearranged bedrooms above?
I could so live in the living room on the right below. Love the coffee table, wall art and shag pile carpet.

Hope you have enjoyed a peek into my vintage library.



No comments:

Post a Comment