Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Saturday in Daylesford

What a great day!
Went to the Makers Market in Daylesford with John and two of our children today. I couldn't have asked for better weather or a lovelier setting. (I wish the same could be said for my children’s behavior) This was probably the best market I've ever been to. Definitely worth a look if you ever visit the area. The next market is on Saturday the 5th June.
I managed to control my spending. I bought a great recipe book called Homemade. This book is dedicated to the victims of the 2009 Victorian Black Saturday bushfires, and all money raised from sales is donated to the Salvation Army. If you want a copy, have a look at Lark.
The cute mushroom bookmark is from Rabbit and the Duck… how adorable is that mushroom fabric! I also loved their fabric covered journals.
I love collecting vintage buttons so I couldn't go past this tube of the sweetest green buttons.
I could have stayed longer but unfortunately the kids started turning into pumpkins so we headed home...sigh.



1 comment:

  1. Oooo it's my bookmark! Well, *your* bookmark now : ) Thanks for stopping by my stall, I agree, there were so many great crafty things at the market today! I had to control myself : )

    ReplyDelete