Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moving Day.....at last!


What a week it has been!
We finally moved into our house.
Of course, we picked one of the coldest days of the year....and wettest.
Not alot of time for blogging, but boy, have we been busy.
I'm way too tired to go into detail....it's been crazy.
Our new house is currently an ugly duckling on the outside, but oozes character. I've taken a few photos of the inside. Not many, as the place is an absolute mess. I promise to take some pics after I get more organized.
Ronan has been having a great time running up and down the hall, getting into things he shouldn't (sigh).

Fancy mantel in dining room.
Pretty ceiling roses and bay window in main bedroom.

Ronan quickly became restless being inside all day, so I decided to take a stroll around the new neighbourhood with him...and took some pics on the way. There are some lovely homes and churches in our street. I really love winter. How pretty are those trees?

Brrrrr.......it's cold



That did the trick. Peace and quiet at last.
Back home for a hot chocolate.....yum.
Stay warm this winter everyone! Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment