Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mill Markets

Another wet and windy day here in Ballarat.

Decided to get some quick pics of my daughter wearing one of the Diddle & Ro dresses. Got her all dressed up, washed face, brush teeth and hair..... then we took one step outside and turned straight around and headed inside ....brrrrr.....man it is cold!!!! Will get some pics as soon as this weather clears up. The Diddle & Ro shop is currently empty and I can't wait to get some things in it......darn rain!

After the disappointing non-photo shoot, we decided to take a drive out to the Mill Markets. Lots of lovely things, but I came home empty handed :( I've decided to only by things on my shopping list. Errr lists, they really take the fun out of shopping. What I'm looking for is a lovely old big cupboard I can put in the kids room to hide all their bits and pieces.

Speaking of lovely things. There is a new stall/shop at the markets called Dear Prudence. Most of the pics below are from are from there. Lots of lovely things from the 60's/70's. I'll be shopping in this store a lot, that's for sure.





No comments:

Post a Comment