Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sweet n Kitsch - Charming

I had alot of fun setting up my new craft supplies shop sweet n kitsch last night.

I only just heard about this new online craft market called Craftumi a few weeks ago but didn't think much about it as there weren't alot of sellers on first glance. I decided to have another look at it a couple of nights ago to discover that it has really grown. I enjoy shopping at a variety of overseas craft markets but it is so exciting that we finally have our very own homegrown market.

Craftumi is the sister market to Madeit.....an Australian owned company...yay!

I've been collecting vintage plastic charms for a craft project I've been working on.....stay tuned!
Here are a few things I listed last night.

How sweet is this Vintage early 7o's shell link set?

I've been searching for these cute vintage scottie dog charms for some time and was thrilled when I found them. They are so sweet. Great for key chains.

Babies and more babies!
Miranda just loves these cute little kitchen charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment