Thursday, September 23, 2010

New vintage fabric pini

Had a lovely day out with my daughter Miranda today....even if it was just Funbugs (indoor play centre) KFC and some shopping. It never ceases to amaze me how KFC for lunch can make this girl so happy. "This has been the best day Mum" she proclaimed, after tucking into a chicken drumstick.

I felt really pleased with myself after going for run on my treadmill. I'm soooo out of shape but I'm managing to run an extra minute each time, and that makes me feel good.

I also managed to make this little vintage fabric pini for my shop. The fabric is so sweet, such lovely colours. It also has two cream vintage buttons. I'm so pleased with how it turned out. What do you think?


Well! I'm off to wash a mountain of dirty dishes......sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment