Chocolate Play dough
1 1/2 cups of plain flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup salt
1/2 tablespoon Cream of tartar
1 1/2 tablespoons oil
1 cup water
1. Place all dry ingredients in a medium size saucepan - mix.
2. Add wet ingredients and stir.
3. Stir over low heat until the mixture thickens and forms a ball of dough.
3. Remove from saucepan, cool slightly, then knead until dough is smooth and even coloured.
4. Store in an air-tight container in a dry cool place.
WARNING -Your whole house will smell heavenly :)