Sunday, January 23, 2011

:) Sweet Fan Pic :)

Things have been a little quiet at the Diddle & Ro blog lately. Sorry about the lack of posts:( It's not that there hasn't been anything happening, it's just that I've realized January is almost over and I still have a mountain of sewing that needs to be done...Yikes!!!


Here is a gorgeous fan pic that was sent to me recently :)


This is a photo of 7 mth old Lily taken by her mum Jayne, posing with her very own Diddle & Ro vintage fabric quilt. Lucky girl! Lily is also the proud owner of a 'Miss Miranda' Pinafore, but she may need to grow a little before she can model it for us. I can't wait to see those pics :)

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful Lily with us Jayne!


We just love Fan Pics here at Diddle & Ro! It really makes my day when I see someone enjoying something I created.

Would you like me to post your pics?

Just send them via email or you can post them on our Facebook page.

We do have a Flickr account but I'm not 100% sure how to use Flickr yet (???) Something else for me to do. Maybe after I get on top of all the work I need to do :)

1 comment:

  1. That is a sweet pic, she is gorgeous, so is the quilt!

    ReplyDelete