Wednesday, February 23, 2011

10 things i love

1. Mini cupcakes. Yum!


2. Teal coloured opaque tights.


3. Jarod Schorr artwork.


4. Cross body/messenger bags like this one.

5. Project Restyle at A Beautiful Mess. I just love this 'mans shirt turned into a pretty skirt' transformation. Gosh there are some imaginative people out there.


6. This movie. Michael Keaton plays the ultimate 'tenant from hell'. A classic thriller!


7. Illustrations by Dutch artist Fiep Westendorp. I would love to get my hands on some of her books from the 60's and 70's. I've been searching everywhere but they appear to be very rare.


8. The first print issue of Papier Mache magazine. It arrived in my letterbox a few days ago and I'm just loving it. Full of gorgeous pics.


9. This notebook by Hokey Croquis.


10. This book - Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren. Miranda and I have been reading it every night before bedtime. So funny.

:) Elethea x

No comments:

Post a Comment