Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bag Lady

I just love having a sticky beak in other peoples handbags......do you?
I know, I'm a very sad lady.
But you know, you can tell a lot about a woman by the contents of her handbag.
What's inside yours?
This is what I manage to fit inside my tiny saddle bag.
I wonder what it says about me (???)

THE BAG - Cath Kidston Mini Saddle Bag. I really love this bag. It's taken me a bit of time to get used to not being able to carry so much stuff around...but I really like it now and I always get heaps of complements when I carry it. (If only I made these:))

1. Cath Kidston purse- I bought this today at Lark. It was soooo tempting to also buy the super cute mini Saddle Bag in a matching print, but I didn't...sigh :(

2. Mobile Phone

3. Cheapie Sunglasses - The 'nicer' ones never seem to last more than a week. I've had this pair for almost 2 years and my toddler hasn't broken them yet(???)

4. Vintage wallpaper notebook - also from Lark :)

5. A book -Vintage 1942 Jane Austen 'Pride and Prejudice'.

6. Sunblock - Of course!!

7. Keys

8. My Flip - You never know when you might need to capture that great Youtube moment (still waiting....he he)

9. Lip balm - XX

10. Pen - Just in case I need to jot down any brilliant ideas that might pop into my head :)

NOT SHOWN - used tissues, lolly wrappers, fluff !

Now wasn't that thrilling?

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment