I just love having a sticky beak in other peoples handbags......do you?
I know, I'm a very sad lady.
But you know, you can tell a lot about a woman by the contents of her handbag.
What's inside yours?
This is what I manage to fit inside my tiny saddle bag.
I wonder what it says about me (???)
THE BAG - Cath Kidston Mini Saddle Bag. I really love this bag. It's taken me a bit of time to get used to not being able to carry so much stuff around...but I really like it now and I always get heaps of complements when I carry it. (If only I made these:))
1. Cath Kidston purse- I bought this today at Lark. It was soooo tempting to also buy the super cute mini Saddle Bag in a matching print, but I didn't...sigh :(
2. Mobile Phone
3. Cheapie Sunglasses - The 'nicer' ones never seem to last more than a week. I've had this pair for almost 2 years and my toddler hasn't broken them yet(???)
4. Vintage wallpaper notebook - also from Lark :)
5. A book -Vintage 1942 Jane Austen 'Pride and Prejudice'.
6. Sunblock - Of course!!
8. My Flip - You never know when you might need to capture that great Youtube moment (still waiting....he he)
9. Lip balm - XX
10. Pen - Just in case I need to jot down any brilliant ideas that might pop into my head :)
NOT SHOWN - used tissues, lolly wrappers, fluff !
Now wasn't that thrilling?
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!