Tuesday, May 29, 2012

bits & pieces






I've been away from my blog for ages, yet the earth kept spinning :). I've been spending alot of time over  at Pinterest....love it. I've found some lovely new blogs to follow and lots of great ideas. If you haven't opened an account yet, you should. Its really addictive.Though I haven't been spending all my time on Pinterest. I've also been doing loads of thrift store shopping and flea markets. I will show you some of my findings in another post. My baby girl turned 10 in April, but we decided to have her birthday party the first week of May when school holidays had finished (gosh! has it really been that long since i posted?) We had a lovely time at the Plaster Fun House. It's been really chilly here, so we've been spending a lot of time indoors. I've been trying to organise my craft room. I'm starting to get quite an impressive collection of vintage fabrics.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Elethea! I just found you through your interview today over on 'Create for Life' I've just been having a browse through your blog - and love all your vintage thrifting finds! You have some gorgeous fabric!!

    Thanks for taking part in our creating success worldwide feature. Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete