Monday, January 13, 2014

shop faves

It's been a long time since I've shared any of my vintage finds. I decided to open my own vintage wares    shop called She Adores Vintage, as my collecting was clearly getting out of hand. I wouldn't say that I'm addicted to thrift shopping. but I have had to turn a small bedroom in my home into storage space for all my finds :) Op shops in my area are slowly starting to reopen after the Christmas break, so hopefully I can pick up some more goodies this week.
Here are just a few of favourite finds that are currently in store -
 *Red plaid 1960's wool child's coat by Ladybird  * Neon coloured 1980's rainbow roller skates 
* Groovy orange 1970's Crock Cooker (i have one just like this in my kitchen) * Pyrex coffee warmer
*Holly Hobbie style single bedspread  * Mod 1960's coffee mugs
*Spanish lady Avon perfume bottle in box  *set of 2 girl prints





No comments:

Post a Comment