Wednesday, January 15, 2014

vintage school days

 I couldn't believe my luck, when I stumbled upon this vintage Fisher Price School Day Desk on a recent thrift store trip. It's missing the 9 & 0 number magnets (easy to replace), otherwise it's in perfect condition. It has a cute magnetic chalkboard and cardboard word puzzles that children can either trace with chalk or match with magnets. There is a handy storage tray with sliding doors and lots of word and number puzzles. The stickers are still intact and the handle is not even broken..wow. I've seen this toy retail for $40 or more on Etsy, and they weren't in as good of condition as this set. For a mere $2 investment, this sweet toy is a bargain, not to mention a great addition to my growing vintage Fisher Price toy collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment