Photographing and listing new items is such a tiresome and time consuming task (it is for me anyway). Everything has to be measured and weighed, and postage calculated. I would much rather be planning my holiday to Tokyo (only 16 more sleeps..yippee).
Having said all that, I do love my little shops. Here are a few treasures I listed last night and today.
1. Pretty Floral Canisters.
2. Lots of vintage sheeting fabric.
3. A very cute Dachshund Pot Holder.
4. Japanese Sewing magazine from 1975. Kids clothing patterns 2-6yrs.
5. Gorgeous Willow foldable Breakfast table.
6. An unopened packet of Scrapbook paper cut-outs of horses.