Tuesday, October 11, 2016

:: lastest vintage finds & a few favourite links

Don't you just hate it when you spend ages working on a blog post, only to accidentally delete it. Well that's exactly what I did with this post. I was going to just forget about it, but I really love these collages I made of some of my favourite recent listings. 
I have to admit, this blog is way down on my list of priorities lately (no kidding). I've been so busy taking care of my family, planning trips, house renovations and thrifting, that I simple haven't had the time or desire to blog. I can't wait to share some photos of our house. I'm a perfectionist, so you will have to wait until it's finished. The wait will be worth it, I promise.
Anyhow, here are some of my favourite vintage finds I've listed recently. Many of them have already sold, but I've included links for the ones that haven't. The cute kitsch kitten ceramics pictured top right were my favourite find. They sold within minutes/hours of listing.
 :: vintage wallpaper hat box :: magnetic fish pond game :: lefton miss priss ceramics :: pretty pastel ceramic swan trinket bowl/planter :: vintage golden books :: plastic beaded clothes hangers :: 'swans on a lake' photo album :: singing birdie cookie jar :: vintage floral pillow cases
:: bright little girl vintage fabric (almost 5 metres) :: bird drinking glasses with wire basket :: Mary goes camping by Marcel Marlier :: Lively little rabbit golden book and record :: mushroom ceramic canisters :: yellow floral vintage bed sheet :: vintage bed sheet fabric stack :: Pippi Longstocking :: party shell serving plates with forks

Also, here are some of my latest fav links -

:: my sweet store was featured on the Frankie magazine blog. Such a lovely surprise.
:: this is probably one of the best caravan renovations I've ever seen.
:: fruit shaped bus stops! I love you Japan
:: this beautiful french holiday home makes me want to visit France right now!
:: I can't wait for the season premiere of this tv show. The suspense is 'killing' me.
:: First textual experience with Jimmy Fallon. This made me laugh so hard.
:: christmas is only 74 days way, yikes! I love these simple decorations HERE and HERE
:: no fav links list is complete without perfectly timed photos of cats. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment