Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hello Betty


Here is a little dress I whipped up this afternoon for Diddle & Ro, using a pattern I designed myself. It's the same pattern I used to make the mushroom pinafores, minus the piping and waist tabs.

I used a fabric called"Hello Betty"by Chloe's Closet, hence the name of this post. I've edged the waistband and pockets with white ric rac, and used cute vintage look buttons.

The pics aren't the greatest, as they were taken at 9pm in a poorly lit house...but you still get the general idea. I'm waiting for some nicer weather (it's pouring here!) so I can get some outdoor pic's...much nicer. Might have to model them with gumboots and umbrellas :)

I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. I might even make a couple more tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment