Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello

I haven't been feeling very motivated about blogging lately..not sure exactly why. Maybe it's because our Internet is currently painfully slow, or that I can't bring myself to put down the great book I'm currently reading, or maybe it's just because sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself and blogging is just a waste of time. HELLO! IS ANYONE OUT THERE!!!! If you are looking at my blog PLEASE leave a comment. Even just a ''hello'' ...... I would really appreciate it.

OK enough complaining. Here are just a few things I've been up to.


Finished a heap of pinafores, which will be going into my Etsy and Madeit stores in the next few days. Just need to get some nicer pics :)


Did a bit of op-shopping. Didn't find alot, but what I did find, I'm thrilled with.

I just love this Alain Gree book I found for $1.00. It's in as-new condition. I just love those colours. I'm a huge fan of Alain Gree illustrations, but his books are hard to come by and go for alot on eBay. I found this book in a box hidden under a rack of shoes...it really pays to rummage when op-shopping.....a real hidden treasure.
These sweet vintage patterns were a great find. I can't wait to use them.


Some fabric arrived in the mail this week....ready to be made into lovely things for my shop.


Now back to that great book I was reading ....te he he :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi There, just wanted to say Hello! I came to your blog after your comment you left on Lark's blog. I think you are amazing having four kids, an online shop and a blog. I would love to do the same one day. You are inspiring to all us voyeurs and dreamers out there! Also you look gorgeous BTW!
    Cheers,
    Danie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment Danie:) You are too kind.
    I see you are only new to blogging. I'll be sure to have a look at your blog every now and then. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a sweetie. I am actually a mum too. I have two girls - a 4yr old and an 8yr old. I am a Graphic Designer and have had my own business for 11 years. I mostly do publishing work - those lovely coffee table cookbooks that are lots of fun. Along with other foodie projects like packaging and promotional brochures etc. I am dreaming up an online business for myself, but finding it very hard to when I am flat out with work and doing the juggling thingas a mum. So I mucked around one day with Blogger, and what you see is my 5 minutes of play! I must get serious though if I'm gonna leave comments hey! Nice to meet you, Cheers,
    Danie

    ReplyDelete